Saturday, June 8, 2013

POP COLOR

POP COLOR



Vanessa bruno
lagarconne.com


Amrita singh
amritasingh.com



This is one of my sets about applying colors in your outfit. As you can see, BLACK n' WHITE code is absolutely a safe choice for any girls, but to really p-o-p out in the crowd, you should add another color into the whole thing, like pink for example. 

In this set, I used a pink leather jacket from 3.1 Phillip Lim to lift my shoulders up (it strengthens the power, i guess), a pink statement necklace - my favorite item - to highlight my white shirt and a pair of metallic flats which I'm sure you can totally switch to heels.

Don't limit yourself with one tone of pink, think about neon, metallic, soft, dark,.. these tones will absolutely boost you to a new league! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment