Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Coffee addicted | Nghiện cà phê

I can't give up coffee!! Even though I tried thinking about tea or coke or soda or vodka, I still drank coffee. It makes me feel high and warms up my body like a cozy blanket wrapping around my veins. I'm thinking about tea this afternoon, reading my brand new just-printed book and sitting alone at Cong Cafe on Nguyen Huu Huan St. A friend of mine suggested I should sitting alone, watching people walking by like that cos it's geeky and sexy. Haha. I never tried it before but it sounds quite like me, I like watching people and things, as long as they don't know. Shhh....!
So if u'r in Hanoi right now, visit Cong Cafe, u might see me and we can have a lil chit chat. I'd love having new friends.


Không thể từ bỏ cà phê!





No comments:

Post a Comment