Thursday, November 28, 2013

Wanna marry a Balmain guy! | Mang họ Balmain trong 10 năm nữa

This is absolutely why I'm obsessed with high fashion! Forget those reasons: "u'r just paying for the media fee" or "it's just expensive 'cos it has a brand", ur world would change entirely when u put on a nice Balmain tuxedo jacket instead of something made in chi-na (don't wanna write it correctly 'cos I don't wanna pr this country for free or with any price in any way).

Chiếc áo trong mơ của mình - Belted satin-trimmed wool tuxedo jacket


Just have a 3s-touch on the jacket, feel the fabric and let every needlework kill u softly, u'll know the reason why Balmain offers such a crazy price. 

Độc màu đen và thêm gold!!

This piece of art can make u feel powerful - have a look at the shoulders, highlight ur sexy classy waist with two golden buttons in front, and still shows ppl that u'r a beautiful young lady with a luxury taste (the arms r really fitted, it would make u older if they were loose).


Giá của em là $2,987 - no problem nhỉ
 If I'm not working but going out with friends, I'd choose a Balmain embellished cotton-jersey t-shirt. It catches the light, it highlights my personality, makes sure ppl know my style and most of all, it goes well with metallic, which is totally suitable for daywear and nightwear.


Giấc mơ thứ 2 của mình, 'bé hơn một chút' - Embellished cotton-jersey T-shirt


$1,480 - vẫn theo rule All Black Everything

For the evening events, a Balmain wool-twill mini dress would lift my mood up high to da sky. I can still feel classy, blackie, 'no-bra-ie' and sexy without showing too much. Black for the evening - because it goes well with metallic! Flawsome!


'Diamond-shaped dream' - Balmain wool-twill mini dress

$3,890 :D
So yes I'm being fashion paranoid right now. But with this kind of motivation, I'll try and try harder to get there. There will be a day when u and I can walk down the street with an outfit from Balmain head-to-toe, and the only thing we worry about would be our career, not our unwanted-but-needed job. Hehe, I can see that coming! (did i break the atmosphere when I used hehe?)

No comments:

Post a Comment